The Aquanauta is the shortest touring kayak of the Bay Sports family of Sit In kayaks. Customer feedback told us people wanted a speedy, flat water kayak that accelerated fast and was stable, but without being enormous and lengthy, typically associated with Sit In type kayaks.
- Easily capable of 5-10km+ adventures, our 3.3m Aquanauta will be sure to impress you.
- Extraordinary acceleration for such a compact, short natured kayak.
- Light compact touring kayak for those who desire speed on the water, but prefer a compact, lighter weight kayak body.
- Perfect for those with limited storage space at home / in the garage.
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- It’s lightweight and compact design makes it effortless for one person to lift up onto their car roof, easy to carry to and from the waters edge.
- Foot-Controlled rudder system to assist with tracking in a straight line, with pull cord to pull up and let down the rudder in shallow waters.
- Made from high-grade UV stabilised HDPE material for the Australian conditions.
- A V-shaped hull with hard chine, and little rocker, easily cuts through water whilst paired with the rudder system provide for excellent tracking.
The build quality is the best in class, with no traces of air bubbles inside the UV stabilised plastic walls, meaning your kayak is superior in durability and won’t crack like brittle plastic kayaks prone to air bubbles, due to poor quality control.
An off-cut from every single Aquanauta kayak is tested to ensure 3.5mm thickness, drop tested to ensure perfect plastic bond, balance tested for optimal stability, and water tested to ensure perfect seals. So rest assured your kayak will last for years to come.
- 1 x Premium Smart-Track rudder system with adjustable foot-controlled steering
- 1 x Lightweight 2-piece paddle
- 2 x Bow & Stern carrying handles
- 1 x Rear Elliptical hatch storage
- 1 x Front Round hatch storage
- 1 x In-Built Touring Seat
- Black bungee cord for attaching drybags and gear
FREE to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne Metropolitan Areas and Gold Coast area.
All other areas a delivery charge will apply depending on your location, this delivery charge will be a one-off payment prior to delivery of goods payable directly to Pay Less Rentals and cannot be added to your inRent rental contract.
This service is not available in any location. It is the responsibility of the person renting the goods to ensure that Installation of the goods occurs in a manner that does not impact your manufacturer warranty.
Removal & Disposal
This service is not available in any location
Rental payments are to be made monthly in advance. Goods on a rental contract will remain the property of inRent. You will only have custody of the goods and hold them for and on behalf of inRent providing you do not breach the rental agreement.
At any time, you may contact inRent and ask to pay out your rental agreement; however it is at the absolute discretion of inRent to either accept or decline your request. If your request is accepted, the rental agreement will be terminated from the date inRent receives full payment for the item or goods being purchased.
Any item or goods on your rental agreement are at your own risk. You must keep them safe from theft, damage or destruction.
Rental is available to approved applicants only and is then subject to terms and conditions. Rental is provided by ‘inRent’. ‘inRent’ is a registered trademark of Walker Stores Pty Ltd (WSPL) ABN 77 371 865 846.
The Minimum Term Before Upgrade is the minimum amount of time you must rent any item or goods before you can upgrade to a like-for-like item on a ‘Rent & Upgrade it’ Rental Agreement only. Products on a ‘Rent & Keep it’ Rental agreement cannot be upgraded at any time during the rental term.
*Refers to the minimum rental payable before the goods can be upgraded on a ‘Rent & Upgrade it’ agreement only. On a 36 month contract, after goods have been rented for 12 months they can be upgraded for different goods, at which time a new rental agreement for the upgraded goods will commence. Terms and conditions apply. The rental upgrade period on longer contracts (42 or 48 months) will be longer as well, generally 18 and 24 months respectively, please enquire for more specific detail re these longer terms.